Since 1995 Southwest has been in the business of providing storage and custom containerized solutions to best suit your needs. Southwest Workshop Cribs are designed with the belief that if you have what you need at your fingertips, the job will go smoother, efficiently and cost less money. A Portable Southwest Workshop Crib is the answer to most any job where mobilization of crews and tools is key to getting the job done. Southwest can custom build any number of Workshop Crib configurations to suit any workplace, whether it be School District, Utility / Power Plant or off site Heavy Industry Repair – a Southwest Workshop Crib will keep your crew out of the elements and working efficiently. Workshop Cribs can be outfitted with:
* 10 Gauge Steel Seem Welded Cabinets and Drawers
* 100 lb Cap Slides on all Drawer assemblies
* Specialty / Captive racks for oversize tools such as pry bars and sledges
* Hazmat Cabinets for Safety and Compliance
* Hardwood countertops
* Table Vice or table top tools specific to customer needs
* Protected Lighting and Fire Suppression plumbing as required
* Non Skid Floor coating & Secondary Containment options
* Exterior or Interior Load Centers and Safety Switch options
* Dutch Door option for Tool Control / Service Window & Security
* Electrical Packages & layout built to customer spec.
Southwest has a long history of providing top quality products while offering design assistance to a variety of customers who demand the very best!
(Click on the images below to view slide show and larger images).