Have you ever wondered what kind of projects could benefit from using temporary storage?
If so you’re in the right place!
In this article, we’re going to look at 5 common projects that could use temporary storage to make sure they get finished on time and on budget.
Let’s get started!
5 Types of Projects That Could Use Temporary Storage
1. New Inventory! Do you run a store or showroom? If so, you know how difficult it can be to find places for all that new inventory. A temporary storage space like a shipping container could be the perfect solution! Shipping containers are safe from the elements, secure, and can be placed right next to your store or showroom for easy access. Never worry about what you’re going to do with all that new inventory ever again when you rent a temporary storage container.
2. Natural Disasters. When a natural disaster strikes, your first thought is probably not “What am I going to do with all my stuff?” But after the damage is done, you still need a place to keep your stuff safe, secure and out of the elements. Enter the portable storage container. For less than the price of renting a self-storage unit, you can store your stuff at your home or business. Use the temporary storage while you need it then send it back. No hassles or headaches!
3. Popup Shops. Over the last few years “Popup Shops” and sales have become a huge moneymaker for small businesses. Temporary storage units are a great way to transport and secure your products for a popup shop. You can even turn the shipping container into a portable showroom. Compared to other popup shop locations like RVs and Trailers, temporary storage containers are a great deal and can be used at multiple locations.
4. Events. Hosting an event like a concert, fair, or retreat? Temporary storage can be a great way to store building materials, host a pop-up shop or even create a portable emergency care facility. Instead of using tents as they do at big festivals like Coachella you could rent a portable storage container and offer emergency care in a sterile secure location. You can also use portable storage containers as trailers for performers or backstage areas to help people get out of the elements. The bottom line is if you host events you can use portable storage to make those events go more smoothly.
5. Remodeling. Are you thinking about remodeling your home? Portable storage containers are a great way to keep your stuff safe or make sure your house doesn’t become a full-on construction site! Remodeling can get messy and having a temporary storage container is a great way to tools, building materials and your belongings safe and secure while you remodel.
These are just 5 of an almost unlimited number of projects that could benefit from temporary storage containers.
If you’ve got a project coming up, give one of our professional storage experts a call at 1–800–686–9114 and they will help you find the perfect storage container at the perfect price for your project!